You agree and consent to the Company using and processing your Personal Data for the Purposes and in the manner as identified hereunder for us to render our services.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Personal Data” means information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, identification card number, passport number, nationality, address, telephone number, credit card or debit card details, device information, device location, race, gender, date of birth, email address, any information about you which you have provided to the Company in registration forms, application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by the Company from time to time and includes sensitive personal data such as data relating to health, religious or other similar beliefs.
The provision of your Personal Data is voluntary. However if you do not provide the Company your Personal Data, your request for the Application may be incomplete and the Company will not be able to process your Personal Data for the Purposes outlined below and may cause the Company to be unable to allow you to use the Service.
Data Collection and Purpose
The Company may use and process your Personal Data for business and activities of the Company which shall include, without limitation the following (“the Purpose”):
- To perform the Company’s obligations in respect of any contract entered into with you;
- To process your participation in any events, promotions, activities, focus groups, research studies, contests, promotions, polls, surveys or any productions and to communicate with you regarding your attendance thereto;
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed herein;
- For internal administrative purposes, such as auditing, data analysis, database records;
- For purposes of detection, prevention and prosecution of crime;
- For the Company to comply with its obligations under law;
- To send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings from the Company, its partners, advertisers and or sponsors;
- To notify and invite you to events or activities organised by the Company, its partners, advertisers, and or sponsors;
- To share your Personal Data amongst the companies within the our group of companies comprising the subsidiaries, associate companies and or jointly controlled entities of the holding company of the group (“the Group”) and with the Company’s and Group’s agents, third party providers, developers, advertisers, partners, event companies or sponsors who may communicate with you for any reasons whatsoever.
If you do not consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for any of the Purposes, please notify the Company using the support contact details from our website or app.
If any of the Personal Data that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address, telephone number, payment details or if you wish to cancel your account, please update your details by sending your request to the support contact details as provided in the Application.
We will, to the best of our abilities, effect such changes as requested within 14 working days of receipt of such notice of change.
Cookies and 3rd Party Technologies
Cookies are small text file that we may store in your browser or devices for the purposes of and not limited to authenticating you, remembering preferences, determining statistic information or analyzing traffic.
Updates to this Policy
We may occasionally this policy. If you use our services or platform after the update, you consent to the updated policy for the services. We will notify you of any changes or updates of the Policy through the app, email or any contact means provided to us. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information.